Leaving for an Exotic Indian Vacation?
There are some things that you can’t seem to be without especially when you’re traveling. Once you get out of the house, you’re on your own and that is very true when you’re in a strange and foreign country. Therefore, whenever you’re traveling you need to bring all the essentials or otherwise called travel buddies. You will surely need your travel buddies for India.
Now, what are these so-called travel buddies? Read on and you’ll find out. When you say buddies, it does not only refer to the very close people around you like your friends and loved ones. In this article, it also refers to other things as well; things you can’t do without when you’re traveling overseas.
1. You’re favorite comfy clothes – before you travel to India, you need to know first the climate there. The country’s geographical position and its unusual topography gives India various climate. Most of the country experience a subtropical climate. However, if you plan to visit India’s northern plains, you need to prepare for hotter summers and colder winters.
Here is something you should know so that you can bring appropriate clothes: October – March is dry winter where the climate is cool, April – June is dry hot summer, mid June – September is a season of torrential rains and southwest monsoon. Depending on the month that you plan to go to India, you will already have an idea of what clothes you need to carry with you.
2. Cellular Phone and mobile charger – you should always be ready at all times and you need to carry your phone with you wherever you go so that when anything bad happens, you have a means of communication. A mobile charger will also allow you to re-charge your phone anywhere.
3. Your travel papers – it is very important to bring your travel papers but just make sure that you keep it in a secured place. It would also be best to bring a copy of your travel insurance. You can use this just in case there are emergencies, accidents, or injuries. Don’t forget to bring your airline ticket as well.
4. Your pocket money – how else are you going to survive in a foreign country if you don’t have any money? If you have credit cards, you can also bring them. Be sure to keep some money inside your wallet, in your jeans pocket, or your shirt pocket. This way, if your wallet gets lost, you still have money to spend to get back to your hotel and seek help.
5. You’re companion – you can tag your friend along, family, or anyone you want to be with in your India adventure. However, if you prefer to travel alone, that would be fine. You can surely make friends there once you join the different tours. But if you have friends or family with you, the whole experience will be more memorable and exciting.
So there you have it, your travel buddies for India. Make sure that you bring all your buddies for a worry-free and relaxing trip to India. While you’re packing your things, double check if the buddies are already in your bag. If you’re traveling with your friends and family, try to get ready at an earlier time so that you won’t miss your flight. Leave early so that you won’t be caught in a traffic jam.
Hello, I am Vanessa smith, a travel blogger who adores traveling. Travelling has made me learn many life aspects. Hope these blog contents spark your inner traveler and inspire you.